Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I am so sick of juniors

Today at lunch there were three year 10 girls sitting in front of room 24 throwing their rubbish out the window 'cause they were too lazy to get up and walk into room 24. which was open, and put their rubbish in the bin, which i know from 3 years of english lessons in there is behind the friggen door.
Honestly these girls are getting worse and worse. It embarrasses me to seen to be associated with them. I am so thankful we're forced to wear a different uniform.
Admittedly though there are quite a few senior girls i'd like to smack for being animals.
I have quite a low tolerance for people these days. I get irritated extremely easily. I dis like when people do inappropriate things at inappropriate times, act like tools when they're on show to the public and most of all, act like ignorant, immature children.

No comments:

Post a Comment